Fast Forward your Business
The World’s No.1 Entrepreneur Event
has grown even BIGGER and BETTER in 2015
We’re pleased to announce The Fast Forward Your Business is coming back to Australia in March. Having worked with world-renowned entrepreneur Roger James Hamilton, who will present over two days, we’re delighted to be part of this event and can’t wait for it to kick off!
You’ll come away with extremely powerful strategies, the very latest on cutting-edge technology to transform your business, and a master plan that’ll be a real GAME CHANGER for you.
Even better, we’ve a special Valentine’s deal for you so you can get two-for-one tickets before 15th February. When you purchase a ticket, with prices starting from just $39, you’ll be able to bring a loved one or friend for FREE.
Reserve your spot now and be sure not to miss out!
Without giving everything away, you’ll learn how to:
- Think BIGGER and play the bigger game
- Make tiny tweaks and small, bite-sized changes to create HUGE results for your business
- Develop and grow a business that you can run remotely, learning and earning anywhere in the world
- Implement a business strategy that has the potential to GROW and GROW
If you are an entrepreneurial fast-track business owner or high growth small business looking to grow, diversify and network with other companies, this is the event for you.
Roger rubs shoulders with the world’s leading futurists and tech entrepreneurs. He has an incredible ability to collate and translate what he sees and hears into new plans, different ways of doing and thinking, and clear action that stretches new boundaries.
What better way is there to grow your business? You’ll also discover the latest platforms to access the global talent, financing, resources and tools you need to accelerate your success in 2015
The Fast Forward Your Business in Australia can help you achieve your most powerful dreams, ambitions and goals.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Here’s your invite from Roger and Mark Zuckerberg - June 25, 2019
- The 3 Unexpected Things I Learned with Richard Branson - May 12, 2015